DeltaForceRecon
Welcome to the DFR forums! If your new to the site we ask that you register on our forums. If your a new member then we require you to register thank you.
DeltaForceRecon
Welcome to the DFR forums! If your new to the site we ask that you register on our forums. If your a new member then we require you to register thank you.
DeltaForceRecon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A family of Fun, Legit, and Mature People.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where's out Vent room?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chinesecrap2

Where's out Vent room? Empty
PostSubject: Where's out Vent room?   Where's out Vent room? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:53 pm

So i was trying to connect to vent the other day, and the DeltaForceRecon room wasnt there. is it down? or is it there? Help.
Back to top Go down
tyrod
Admin
tyrod

PostSubject: Re: Where's out Vent room?   Where's out Vent room? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:58 pm

Its being fixed i'll let you know when its up.
Back to top Go down
https://dfrsquad.forumotion.com
hoody12456

PostSubject: Re: Where's out Vent room?   Where's out Vent room? EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 3:04 am

Ermm could someone tell me how to get vent please? XD i phail
Thanks
oh and i have windows 7
Back to top Go down
tyrod
Admin
tyrod

PostSubject: Re: Where's out Vent room?   Where's out Vent room? EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:45 pm

type in ventrillo on google and the first link is the vent website. The next part is kind of confusing. Click on downloads, and there will be a few options, download the option that applies to your computer. Once i get a full version of fraps i'll make some tutorials on how to download vent and teamview.

Kila do you think you could give me the link that you got your full version of FRAPS with? I've searched for a while and havent been able to find a free full version.
Back to top Go down
https://dfrsquad.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where's out Vent room?   Where's out Vent room? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where's out Vent room?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DeltaForceRecon :: Public :: Real World DFR-
Jump to: