DeltaForceRecon
Welcome to the DFR forums! If your new to the site we ask that you register on our forums. If your a new member then we require you to register thank you.
DeltaForceRecon
Welcome to the DFR forums! If your new to the site we ask that you register on our forums. If your a new member then we require you to register thank you.
DeltaForceRecon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A family of Fun, Legit, and Mature People.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My customized Recruitment Thread =D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow_Kila

Shadow_Kila

My customized Recruitment Thread =D Empty
PostSubject: My customized Recruitment Thread =D   My customized Recruitment Thread =D EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 12:10 pm

Whats up people, my name is Shadow_Kila and I'm the proud admin of DeltaForceRecon. We are a clan that prides ourselves on being legit, talented, and fun to be around. We are the proud few right now which is why we are hitting the forums recruiting! DFR is a new clan made just last week. We already have some very talented members and are looking for more. This clan was co founded by tyrod and his cousin SmokeyJoe320 and what they had in mind was creating a family like environment filled with members who enjoy wearing the DFR tags. If you are interested in joining our squad and meet the requirements below, come check us out at http://www.dfrsquad.forumotion.com/ Thank you!

Requirements (We would Like you to have)

o Ø CSM+ Rank (Lower ranks require playing with us for a bit and approval from all Leaders/Admins)

o Ø Age 16+ (if you feel you are mature for your age let us know)

o Ø CBL clean, when writing your application make your sig the CBL sig.

o Ø TeamView ( Will be done at random and mostly due to suspission =0)

o Ø Ventrilo

Recommendations

o Ø A high KDR, you may have noticed we don't have a KDR requirement. People can play better than there KDR and for the mode that we play most often, Capture the Flag, you don't need to have a good KDR.

o Ø A mic is highly recommended so that you can communicate with each other. If you don't have a mic you must have Ventrilo still so that you can hear what people are saying.

o Ø Active, here at DFR we ask that you are active in two different ways, first, in game activity, secondly, forum activity. Our forums are a great place to get to know one another and find information out about upcoming events. Always remember too, you will not be kicked out of DFR for inactivity, we all have lives and Combat Arms is just a part of it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowAccessStudios#p/a/u/0/tsSDZQvq
_-MaRksMaN-_

_-MaRksMaN-_

PostSubject: Re: My customized Recruitment Thread =D   My customized Recruitment Thread =D EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 12:33 pm

looks good
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Kila

Shadow_Kila

PostSubject: Re: My customized Recruitment Thread =D   My customized Recruitment Thread =D EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 6:25 pm

WHERE ARE THE PICTURES =0 Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowAccessStudios#p/a/u/0/tsSDZQvq
_-MaRksMaN-_

_-MaRksMaN-_

PostSubject: Re: My customized Recruitment Thread =D   My customized Recruitment Thread =D EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:55 pm

FRICKIN AVA WONT WORK, BCAUSE APPARENTLY MY GRAPHICS CARD SUX. -_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My customized Recruitment Thread =D   My customized Recruitment Thread =D Empty

Back to top Go down

My customized Recruitment Thread =D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DeltaForceRecon :: Public :: Announcements-
Jump to: